Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekly Layout!



This month is a special one for me. I have had several people close to me take on the battle of breast cancer. I held my mom's hand through her struggle and I know what a scary thing the battle can be. To all who have or are fighting this battle our thoughts prayers are with you. This week's layout was designed by Leslie. She is a very talented person on my design team and if you know her, you will know she has your best interests at heart. She lovingly designed this layout with my mom in mind. Well my mom is out of town and I don't have too many pictures she would approve of. I chose to put another amazing person on Leslie's page, my sister Lynnette. Her battle started 5 years ago this month and she is so grateful to be here enjoying and celebrating life. I love you Lynnette!




This week at Scrapp'n Savvy

Wednesday October 27th Calendar-iffic by Leslie (FULL) 6:00-8:00 pm

Thursday October 28 Quick Quotes Creations - Canvas wall art designed by the Quick Quotes staff taught by Karrie 10:00 am-12:30pm and 6:00-8:00 pm

Friday October 29th P.J. Crop

No comments:

Post a Comment