Sunday, March 1, 2009

Razzill Dazzill Class

As promised…here are the layouts and their coordinating page from my last Razzill, Dazzill, Bazzill Class that I teach at The Lone Star Scrapbook store here in Houston.

I have been involved in many crafts but when my brother and his wonderful wife introduced me to the world of scrapbooking I set my other crafts aside and embraced a new love for paper. I give full credit to them and the Bazzill design team for they are my inspiration. I was given the privilege to be trained by the Bazzill Design Team! If any of you have had the opportunity to attend CHA or Memory Trends and have seen the Bazzill booth, you would know that Bazzill has a distinct style. Even though each member of that team has their own individual style it seems that they have an “inspector 2000” making sure each layout fits into the Bazzill standard. It is my dream that my style can meet those standards. Thanks to the wonderful instructors of Scrapbooks Etc.. of Mesa AZ, Heidi Lynn, Kelli, Pam, Angie, Amy, Lesli, and Jennifer. When I grow up I want to be just like you! : ) You can join me each month as I share the many techniques these women have either taught me or have inspired my work.





1 comment:

  1. Hey, how are you? Wow, it's been forever since I've seen or talked to you! How's life?

    ReplyDelete