Sunday, May 17, 2009

Oh, to be a butterfly!

Wow! Where has the time gone? I seem to have good intentions but there doesn't seem to be enough time to fulfill my intentions. It has been written that a butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. I have been fluttering around like a butterfly and my months have been filled with many memorable moments but unlike the butterfly, I have not enough time for all.

Today I am making the time to share my moments . . .

First and foremost my peanut is a girl!


My family all came to texas for a visit! I love having them all together. It brings me so much joy watching them interact with each other. I thought I had the best life when I was blessed with six amazing young men. How could life get any better, well I can tell you the presence of daughters changes the chemistry of a family and I LOVE it. Jared and Douglas, thank you for adding Rachel and Nikki to the Awesome Allen family! I love you girls!





My boys have all been involved in Scouting. In this last month we celebrated Derek, my four boy being awarded an Eagle Scout Award. This is the highest rank a boyscout can earn! I am so proud of you Derek! You are wonderful!


So, if time was measured by moments, then I have all the time in the world! Does it really matter that I don't get everything done! No, not in the real scheme of things. What really matters is not trying to accomplish your goals every day!



1 comment:

  1. YAY! I am so proud of you! I was so happy to get on your blog to see your new post. You did a great job posting pictures and everything! I want more...haha. Love you!
    I will take that picture you just emailed me and drop Kurtis into your header.

    ReplyDelete