Thursday, December 17, 2009

B. Dazzled?!?

My first thought was... what a cute name!
Then it hit me, That's a knock-off Walmart "great value" brand of me!
Hey, wait a second... oh well, my Dad always told me the greatest compliment is someone copying your work, so I guess a Thank You is in order. So thanks for the endorsement and support, and overall compliment.
Hey my loyal Razzill Dazzill Girls, and sometimes boys, The real deal is still here. Sign up for my classes. Same teacher, same materials, same atmosphere, different location.
There is always a time in life when moving out is in order. So I moved out. I am now the head of my household, or classroom in this case. I love you guys, and I hope you enjoy my new location.

2 comments:

  1. So, two questions: what part of town? And, did you know that there is another store in town also holding RDB classes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I didn't know there was another store with a class by that name. I am near Kuykendahl and 2920 where is the other store?

    ReplyDelete