Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oh What a Night!!




Oh, what a night. Late December back in '63. What a very special time for me, 'Cause I remember what a night. Well it was more like April of 2010 but still what a night!! It was a Scrapp'n Savvy PJ Crop night and I was joined by some very good scrapp'n buddies. While the boys were grilling and I was making dinner preparations, the girls were scheming. It seems everyone knew what was happening but me!! My friends gave me a late birthday surprise since I was out of town with my grandson Linken for my birthday. When I came into the scrap room I was blown away by their thoughtfulness. Thank you ladies!


Me trying to hold back the tears!

The guilty parties!!! Don't you just dig my hat???



YUMMMM!!!! Cake!!!
Susan just had to show of the new Bazzill Flower Pots to everyone!

Happy Scrapp'n!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment