Monday, April 5, 2010

Weekly layout!

Happy Easter!

We hope all of you had a wonderful weekend as you gathered with family and friends to celebrate the miracle of spring! Although we may all have different views when it comes to religion we can all agree and discover again in silence review the mystery and miracle of springtime renew.



I want to thank all who added a post to the March RDB post. The randomly selected winner is Pat Hines! YEAH Pat! I have a gift for you.

This week the randomly selected prize drawing will be selected from my followers. If you do not already follow this blog sign up this week to enter the drawing.

Happy Scrapp'n

3 comments:

  1. aw I wish I could have helped you with this one!! it is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE--CUTE--CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creativity and imagination never ceases to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete