Sunday, October 3, 2010

Never a dull moment!

This week has been a full of hard work, loving support of friends and family, scrapping, teaching and bonding with family and fellow paper crafters. My heart is full of gratitude for a loving husband who allows me to visit with our children and granddaughter, parents who work so hard to help me fulfill my dreams, supportive friends who help kit, create weekly layouts and did everything in their power to have a successful P.J. Crop while I was in Indy and for a best friend who spends her spare time typing instructions, searching the Internet for much needed items, and giving the moral support needed to keep me going when I feel discouraged. I love you all and I thank you! ((((hug)))

Tuesday I taught my Razzill Dazzill Bazzill Class at Scrapp'n Savvy. We did three interactive pages to prepare for the upcoming holiday season.

For Halloween we did a spinner, imagine four adorable expression showing in the spider window as you spin to each picture.



You can express you deepest thoughts of gratitude on the tags that are tucked away in the pockets of this fall page.



Adding all those special Christmas pictures to this waterfall page will be fun. You can't have too many Christmas pictures! So many magical moments happen at Christmas



Wednesday morning bright and early I headed to Indy to play with Miss Mae, my adorable granddaughter. She was a little shy when we saw each other but shortly after arriving home she showed me her book collection in a matter of minutes. Not because she has very few books but because my gifted "Tori-Bear" is a speed reader! LOL It was so fun watching her flip through each picture book.



It was good to graduate from watching her to holding her as she shared her favorite books.



Thursday Rachel, Tori and I headed to Camp Camby for a weekend of scrapbooking and a little teaching. I was excited to hold my Razzill Dazzill Bazzill class with my Indy friends and to help Rachel work on a scrapbook for Tori. Tori turned out to be the BEST helper



Rachel and I sat across from the most remarkable young woman. She is a nurse who was struck by an illness that left her without the use of her legs. I am so glad I met Julie, she was such an inspiration to me. She is so positive and out going. I believe there is nothing that girl can't do. She plays tennis, water ski, ice hockey, volunteers several hours with Make A Wish. She reminded me of all the blessing we have in our life and that there is always something to be glad about. Thanks Julie for all the laughs and sharing your stories. Not such a great picture. I took it on accident while I was trying to turn off the camera but will be forever grateful that I have it



Two Sisters own the store Just a Little Bit Moore and they host this crop twice a year. There isn't a moment (96 hours) of this crop that you don't see them. That is one long work shift. You can tell they have a passion for scrapbooking and a deep love for their customers. Suzie even made sure she personally granted "many blessing" to each cropper. Tori included. . .



As a store owner I know how much work goes into an event like this and found it refreshing to see that they took a few moments to nap and rejuvenate themselves.




I love these ladies and I pray I will be able to run Scrapp'n Savvy the way they run their store. Going into Just a Little Bit Moore is like coming home. It is a happy place where you are greeted with a warm smile, loving heart, and a helping hand. Thanks girls for all you do! It was hard saying goodbye to the wonderful scrappers of Indy. I am looking forward to coming again. I hope some of my new friends will be brave enough to venture out to Texas and spend a weekend cropping with us at Scrapp'n Savvy.



I know my hardest good bye will come tomorrow when I have to leave this part of my family. I will forever cherish this weekend. I love you Jared, Rachel and Tori!

I look forward to exploring many more things with Tori as she grows.







Each visit I make either to Arizona of Indiana I walk away with a full heart. I am so grateful both of my grandchildren have come to loving homes with fantastic parents!

Happy scrapp'n my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment