Thursday, March 17, 2011

It pays to be a blog follower!

Posted on the Crate Paper Bog was this contest . . .
I guess all you had to do is post on their blog why you think your favorite LSS should carry Crate Paper. Audrey, who teaches "Everyday Layouts" here at Scrapp'n Savvy, left this commit on their blog. . .

Audrey's comment: "I would love to see my NEW LSS, Scrappn' Savvy, in Spring, TX, get some new lines! It is a rather new store, and Karrie is doing a great job getting it going so far! I know these Crate Paper lines will bring a lot more people through the doors!!!"

And she won! Whoot Whoot! I am so excited. I had just ordered the new Create Paper lines for Scrapp'n Savvy and they are in! So when the giveaway stuff gets here I will share the wealth and pass on Audrey's "good Luck" to you. At each Scrapp'n Sampler session we will have some awesome Crate Paper giveaways. Make sure you are signed up! The sessions are all pretty full!!!

Here is what Audrey created with some of these new papers! She is so amazing and I feel very lucky to have her on our team.

Thanks Audrey!




Happy Scrapping!



2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! The giveaways are an awesome idea Karrie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey, nice layouts! And I can't wait for sampler next weekend, Karrie!

    ReplyDelete