Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekly Layout by Margene

This Layout was designed by Margene. She teaches our Not Your Ordinary Book Club! You will see it on our Calendar as NYOBC. Each mouth you get two fantastic kits from Pinecone Press. Each kit has a 12 page book of ideas and the complete paper line from a leading printed paper coming. This last month was an Easter print from Pinecone Press and the little boy line from Echo Park.

I want to thank all who came by to shop for the round-up. I enjoyed meeting all of you. I would love to post picture. If you wouldn't mind me posting your picture on my blog please email your photo's to karrie@scrappnsavvy.com. I will be doing an additional $50.00 gift card drawing for all who send in a picture.

Happy Scrapp'n my good friends

No comments:

Post a Comment