Friday, August 26, 2011

Classes begin

Ali Edwards Class



In Ali's class we played with some fun wax, glimmer mist and embossing to make the numbers.
She had some great ideas to journal. I love that she encourages to journal.








This was my favorite class of all. I not only loved Karen's style of teaching but I also love interactive things and this was amazing. I am hoping to get her to teach here at Scrapp'n Savvy.
You all have to meet her. So much fun!!!


A designer from Canada was fun and had some great ideas using masks crayons and distress ink to make these adorable layouts








Thanks Vicki, you did a great job and it was a delight to be in your class.

Friday night extravaganza was designed by Canvas Corp and Heidi set us all in the mood sharing some fantastic Halloween ideas.






I had to finish it that night so Pat and I stayed up until 1:30 AM to finish! Go us!

What a great Friday. Can't wait for more.

Happy Scrapp'n

1 comment: