Saturday, August 27, 2011

More CE Fun!

Jenaye and Kelli Collins shared their flower making skills. These flowers were so much fun to make.




Janet Hopkins taught some fun techniques as we made this shadow box. I really loved the idea and wanted to be able to hang this in my room so I spent a good portion of the class in the store buying product to change the colors to match my room. Thanks Janet for a super fun class. I hope to be able to sweet talk her into coming down to teach a Scrapp'n Savvy.



I skipped out on a class to spend some time at the pool with Linken and his great parents. I so wish I could have more time with him so he could get to know his grandma in Texas and how much I love him. Being a grandma is amazing, being a long distant grandma stinks!



My niece Heidi did a great job and had some fun techniques to share in making her famous totally Heidi big signs.





Another favorite and you will bet that we will be playing with this concept some more at Scrapp'n Savvy. Amy is not only super talented but super fun teacher. It is a treat to be in any class Amy teaches.





It was time for closing and we always start the last dinner with dessert first. Yum! This dessert looked so pretty I just had to take a picture.


Tons of prizes given away and Margie was the MC. So super funny! I can't wait to see what Bazzill and Margie come up with in the next release. With Margie on the team I know it will be fantastic. She got her start working with Marti at her store. I loved attending her class then. Her teaching style is a hoot and her creativity is fantastic. You go girl!!!!

Heidi was the keynote speaker to close the event. Very fitting beings that Creative Escape was Heidi's idea. She shared some touching stories and made us all feel good about what we do as paper crafters.

You know it is truly over when you see the bell boys helping every one down to the shipping area. Yes it looks like my good friend Karen and Melanie had a great time again this year. HeHeHeHe. . .


You know "Mr Bazzill" always says, "Ship home the clothes and pack the projects and product.

What a fun six years. It didn't matter if I was working as a volunteer or attending as a student. I loved every minute of this event. Thanks Bazzill crew and Heidi!

Happy Scrapp'n


No comments:

Post a Comment