Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Weekly Layouts

With so much on my plate these days it seems my blog has been pushed to the back burner. We finally got our POS System and installing it and getting all the data in has been both exciting and challenging. Everyday we get a little closer to having it done. My hat goes off to my son Derek. He works long hours installing and repairing garage doors and yet he still comes to Scrapp'n Savvy to work on the POS System. I owe a huge thanks to Amy, Aunt Paula, Mary, Alec, and mom for their constant work on getting everything counted and into the computer. At the pace they are working we should be done by the beginning of next week. Here are the past three weekly layouts.

I designed this layout using the Bo-Bunny Vicki B line. Each kit come with a full pack of chipboard embellishment and rub-ons. It was fun working with these bright colors

Leslie this adorable mother's day layout using a We R Memory Keepers spring line. I love the precious pictures of her grandson learning to walk.

Tove's also did an amazing job using the Vintage line from We R Memory Keepers. We still have a few of these kits available for purchase. Happy Scrapp'n

No comments:

Post a Comment