Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pop and Cuts are coming. . . .

I can't wait to get my hands onto those Pop and Cut dies.  I have decided that all my cards will be interactive because I want my grand kids to get excited when they get a card from me.  Huge goal I know.  I am hoping Pop and Cuts will make it that much easier.

I have learned so much from Karen Burniston and I just want to learn more.  She posted this awesome card idea using her Bigz Flip up Flower and Celebrate Sizzlet set.


Today's Daily Deal . . .

All Sizzix dies are 25% off.  Yes I do have the dies featured in this video.

More ways to with that signed Vagabond!
You will get 1 ticket for every $20 spent towards the Vagabond Drawing this weekend.
Post your graduation card creation on Scrapp'n Savvy's Facebook page for another ticket!

Happy Scrapp'n



No comments:

Post a Comment