Sunday, February 3, 2013

Friday Night Crop

Time for another Friday Night Crop. I spent the night on my side, not a shocker these days. I have to thank my mom and Margene for keeping Scrapp'n Savvy afloat. I am told dinner was yummy. Here is a pic of the smoked chicken fettuccine.

 Then there was super yummy chocolate cake. The background are Leslie's February Layout from Fast, Fun, & Done.
Here are some peeps scrapping the night away.
And finally the make-n-take. I needed some thank you cards to send to those that have helped our family this last week or so. So I figured why not kill 2birds with one stone. I am in love with the Sizzix Pop-n-Cuts designed by Karen Burniston. I have not made a "boring" card since Karen showed me how easy these were. I hope you enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. I adore your card! That vase on the flower doily hanging out on the shelf is my favorite part! The front, too, with the interlaced hearts - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete