Friday, February 1, 2013

Razzill Dazzill Class 1/31/13

I have had to turn over the reigns for this month's class. I had to have a procedure last Friday to repair a torn retina. As a result, I am restricted to my left side for 23 hours a day. It has not been fun or easy!!!

Mom, Alec, and Terri have been life savers! They have helped to design the layouts (with me giving my 2 cents from the couch) and will be teaching it for me. And of course Scrappy has been a big help too!


Scrappy making sure I stay on my side when I am sleeping!

Thank goodness they are patient!!


We will be using the Inkadinkado Oval Stamping Gear.
What a fun tool that allows you to stamp arcs, and oval shapes onto your layout. Tired of trying to and it not being just right? The Inkadinkado will fix that for you!! Check out the layouts below and if you like the stamping come by the store and get one!

No comments:

Post a Comment