Saturday, January 23, 2010

My bucket over flows!


When my children where young I used a bucket for an anology of life. We cannot control how people will treat you or how they will react to the way we treat them. I do feel that as a whole, if you treat people in a giving and loving way they will treat you the same. With this belief I used a bucket as a visual to teach my children. As my children learned to serve each other they were able to put a rock in their brother's bucket. Any act of kindness equaled another rock and if anyone felt hurt by any family member they took a rock out of their bucket. We would then chat about why the rock was removed and how the offender could put it back, I knew we could not control what happened outside our home but I felt as a family we could make sure every family member had a full bucket when they left for school or work.

I want to share with you that my bucket is over flowing, In a matter of days I went from completely empty bucket to one that over flows. Thank you for your emails, calls, hugs, and total support. I would be lying if I told you I never dreamed of owning my own business; it was just always a dream I was to chicken to pursue, you all gave me the confidence to take that leap. With my bucket so full I feel I am flying. Thank you.

To my family, thank you for the new computers, your technology support, dedicated labor in helping me kit, for supplying me material and a place to share my passion.

To my Lickety Slip friends, thank you for having faith in me and trusting me. Your three, six and nine month commitment has given me the means to make Scrapp'n Savvy.

To my Razzill Dazzill Gals, thank you for giving me an avenue to spread my wings and grow. You give me the drive to sharpen my skills and expand my knowledge. Coming up with new tchniques every month is the type of challenge I thrive on. Your desire for the coordinating layouts will help Scrapp'n Savvy find a more permanent home.

So I again Thank you. .

(((HUG)))

Happy Scrapp'n

No comments:

Post a Comment