Sunday, May 23, 2010

P.J. Crop

I love P.J. Crops. It is like having a party every Friday night. It is fun for me seeing my Dad and husband working together to create a wonderful meal. Of coarse mom is always there to help as well. She is my rock! It has been requested that I post the P. J. make-n-take as well as the recipe for dinner.

Well this past Friday I gave them all a challenge to take an ordinary pre-made We R Memory Keepers layout and transform it into something extraordinary.


To those that took on the challenge I give you my applauds! Whoot, Whoot! Job well done!

As for dinner we had Cheese Chicken
6 easy steps and an hour later . . . "bon appetite"

1. Cut raw chicken breast into small bit size pieces and lay them on the bottom of a 9"x13" pan.
2. Cover the chicken with American cheese slices.
3. Mix together 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup 4oz of scour cream and 1/2 cup of milk.
4. Spread soup mix onto cheese
5. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes
6. Spread Stove Top Stuffing over the top and return to the oven for 10 minutes.

Serve over a bed of steamed rice.

Thanks girls for making Fridays so fun.

Gather your friends together and reserve a P.J. Crop girls nite out for you! We would love to have you.

Happy Scrapp'n

No comments:

Post a Comment