Sunday, May 30, 2010

P.J.. Crops

Every Friday night we host a P.J. Crop. That doesn't mean P.J.s are required. It simply means you come comfortable and ready to work (play). No need to worry about dinner it is served. We also have fun with a make-n-take.

This little prince charming is my grandson, Linken. He is so sweet. We made the frog side of this layout at the all day crop in May. The Co-ordinating layouts for our make-n-take are kitted and ready for purchase. My little prince charming seem to be a hit. I ordered more product and I am taking orders for this kit. Just send me an email if you would like me to make one for you.

It is so fun for me to sit and crop with you all. I look forward to each all day crop and P.J. Crops. Thanks girls for supporting me



Millie designed this layout for this past P.J. Crop. We had a great time and we loved having our drop-in guests. Our door is always open for anyone who want to stop and chat or sit and scrap! No special dinner receipt this week, we just had barbecue chicken, corn on the cob and a fruit salad. (Thanks Annette for the sonic run and the yummy gooey cake)



Happy scrapp'n my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment