Monday, June 7, 2010

Weekly Layout

Here it is! This week special Weekly Layout only $10!!



This Week's Layout was designed by Lisa Dolan. She will be joining the Scrapp'n Savvy staff. Come and meet her during the Scrapp'n Sampler!



It seems that I’ve have been scrapbooking all my life. I put my first scrapbook together as a teenager, using Elmer’s Glue and Scotch Tape! Now of course, I take great care to ensure that my family memories will be preserved for future generations to come. I enjoy putting complex pages together and take hours (or days) to do so. But the never-ending pile of pictures on my worktable force me to challenge myself to do pages in as little time as possible and still be cute! I love my QuicKutz and my Cricut machine and of course, anything Bazzill! My pages are quick and easy, but can also be easily stepped up a notch!

I’ve called Houston home for over 20 years. I’m a dental hygienist by day and a scrapbook artist by night! My husband Jim and I have 3 furry, tail-wagging “kids”, Jackie and Dakota, our Labs and a new addition, a cute kitten named Sweet Pea. Life is what you make it and I prefer mine sweet with a cherry on top!

Announcing Quick and Easy Layout with Lisa Dolan

Not every page needs to be a master piece that could be framed and on the wall. We do live in a busy world full of adventures. Now with the world going digital we have hundreds of pictures of our adventures to help preserve our memories. Lisa Dolan has a great eye and mad skills in making Quick and Easy layouts to help you preserve all those digital pictures and document those treasured memories. In Lisa’s Quick and Easy Class you will make three 12x12 layouts.

Be sure to sign up for the Scrapp'n Samplier rignt here on the blog or give us a call. I am sure will not want to miss out on great discounts on classes and new released product

No comments:

Post a Comment