Monday, June 21, 2010

Weekly Layout

scrappnsavvy.com has been launched! Whoot Whoot! Check it out! Douglas and Rigo did a wonderful job! You two our my heroes! Love you guys!!!! Douglas did the artistic work and Rigo did the mechanics and made it easier for you to see what is happening at Scrapp'n Savvy with just a simple click of your mouse. The calendar is interactive and you can see several months into the future. All purchase are secured and check out is easy.

This weeks Weekly Layout was designed by Courtney Zavala.

You can check out more of her work at handmeastamp.blogspot.com or check out the projects she will be teaching at Scrapp'n Savvy by going to scrappnsavvy.com.

I want to thank Courtney for switching weeks with me. We didn't forget about the wonderful men in our life. Happy Fathers Day guys! I was assigned this week and was to do a Father's Day design. I learned that RDB and the Sampler should not be in the same week so you can watch for it to be released next Monday. Thanks for your patience! Love you guys

Our Scrapp'n Sampler was fabulous. It was great to have so much support. (((HUG)))

Happy Scrapp'n my good friends

No comments:

Post a Comment