Monday, January 3, 2011

Weekly Layout!



I hope you all had a save and fun New Years celebrations. I totally enjoyed having a group of gals here at Scrapp'n Savvy. We finished 2010 doing what we love and started 2011 doing the same - paper crafting - what fun! Silly me I forgot my camera. UGH! Thanks girls for sharing your night with me.

This week at Scrapp'n Savvy until Thursday January 6th 2011 all Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas paper and embellishments will be 40% off. plus stock up for the winter with Bazzill cardstock - Bazzill by the Box on sale for $45

Another great instructor join our team this week. My Good friend Blanca will be sharing her amazing talents with us. Her cards are so fun.

If you have signed up for the Scrapp'n Sampler you will need to bring the following to the event. Scissors, adhesives (glue dots, pop dots, glue stick and tape runner) and black ink. All sessions are FULL but we are making a waiting list and will be opening a Saturday 7:00-9:00 pm sessions if that will fit in your schedule please give me a call at 281-288-7289.

Happy Scrapp'n my good friends

No comments:

Post a Comment