Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekly Layout!

It is a beautiful day in Houston. I love the wintry feel in the air. It always amazes me how magical the lifting of the fog in the morning by the rising of the sun seems. Now I have a glowing fire warming Scrapp'n Savvy. The warmth on my back warms not only my body but comforts my soul. I love coming here everyday. I love sharing ideas with you all as well as creating projects and pages with all the new paper crafting products coming in.

This weeks layout was designed by Millie. Her use of punches always inspires me.



Her Generations Class is tomorrow and I love the paper she is using this quarter.

Friday's P.J. Crop was a night of fun we had great creative girl bonding, yummy food and a make-n-take


For dinner we had Aunt Paula's White Chili

1.5 lbs chicken breast cooked and cut into bite size pieces

2 cans white northern beans

1 can mild green chilies

1 tsp oregano

1 tsp cumin

.5 tsp chili powder

1.5 large containers of chicken broth

.5 cup of diced sweet onion

.25 cup of celery diced (OPTIONAL)

.5 cup carrots diced (OPTIONAL)

Add 1 to 1.5 cups of roué for thickening (cook roué to glossy stage but don’t brown (ADD LAST)

Add all ingredients to crock pot and set on high.

Remember to add roué last

Yum yum!

Well girls . . . Happy Scrapp'n

No comments:

Post a Comment