Wednesday, July 18, 2012

CHA!!!!!!

We are here at CHA in Chicago and loving it. It is so fun to me around so may scrappers from all over the world! We started our experience with a day of classes from Sizzix. We made 5 different projects but I only got a picture of Karen Burniston's project! I was so into creating, I forgot! Karen's project:
Karen's BFF Gretchen came along to help her. She stole my camera and got this shot of Michelle and I creating.
On Tuesday, the shore floor opened. The line to get in wrapped around the entry way. It was crazy!!
We spent much of the day today exploring the show and seeing what goodies were out there. Simple Stories
Maya Road: I highlighted the whole catalog! Michelle walked by and caught me and said I needed to be reasonable! What a drag! Who invited her??
I then left Michelle at the Sizzix booth to create a cute box with Jill and I went to explore.
I will post more later. Must go eat and catch the bus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment