Saturday, March 6, 2010

Indiana Scrapper

Scrapbookers are amazing people. I loved the gals in Indiana. Camp Campy is a wonderful location for a scrapbooking weekend. Suzie at Just a Little Bit More, knows how to plan a party









These ladies get their own 8ft table and electricity, super sleep arrangements and yummy food. These gals are set for a weekend of scrapp'n. Some bring their own chair and a rug for the floor as well as an additional side table. One gal had finished 30 layouts in just the first day. It was a great experience for me. I had a wonderful time and I look forward to returning.

I want to thank Mr Bazzill for supplying me with some fun prizes and I want to Thank you for having me Suzie.

I hope you all walked away from my class feeling you have learned something new!

Keep on Scrapp'n my new friends

2 comments:

  1. I didn't take your class but several of my friends did and had a great time. We look forward to seeing you again in October. Your free gifts during dinner was very very thoughtful and we enjoyed meeting your son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter.

    Donna Adams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for a wonderful class! I almost didn't sign up because I am a demo for another company but some of my new friends signed up and I decided to also! Your pages are amazing and I used so many techniques on the rest of my layouts that weekend. Had so much fun! Your son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter are delightful!

    ReplyDelete