Monday, September 6, 2010

Weekly layout!



This layout was designed by Danae Jones. She is a talented young lady who has a great eye for color and design. She teaches our young artists. At our next Sampler (September 24 and 25) she will be releasing her plan to help your young scrapper grow and develope their artistic ablilities.

Speaking of the Scrapp'n Sampler, for those who are new to Scrapp'n Savvy, it is a fun event where you will meet five teachers, make five make-n-takes for only $5.00. I am really excited about this one because it will be held in our new location. To celebrate I will be giving two complete set of Creative Escape 2010 kits with the idea book. There are still a few seats available. For your convenence you can sign up right on my blog or give me a call here at Scrapp'n Savvy 281-257-0434.

Check back on Wednesday I will be bloging about our new location.

Happy Scrapp'n

No comments:

Post a Comment