Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 1 of CHA!

The wait begins as all the retailers gather at the main entrance of the trade show hall. It was so fun seeing other store owners and chatting with them about their plans. We could hear the bagpipes and drums playing in the hall and it just raised the level of excitement.

When 10:00 came the bagpipe band had reached the main entrance and the ribbon was cut with some big fancy scissors. Finally we were able to enter. . .




The first stop was the Bazzill booth to see my Brother to wish him a Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday Mr. Bazzill! I love you!

Several companies were having a first day only special. So my plan was to meet with each one of my reps that had a company offering this special. So Bo-bunny was first. I am excited that all of the new BoBunny is one it's way to Scrapp'n Savvy. Click on BoBunny to check it out.




Howard was next with We R. There I made a cute candy bag while I waited for Howard. I am super excited about some of their new tools. If you loved their sew easy, you will really love the Sew Ribbon and my non-sewing friends will love the sew-stamper - What am I saying I love to sew and I totally love this sew stamper! Check it out here!

Lunch with Kim with Margene on the phone as we made some plans for the Kaiser Kreation's upcoming classes. We have some fun projects planned. Whoot Whoot!




On my way to Bella Blvd. I ran into Echo Park. I ordered for Audrey's class not sure when we will have here class. We will be making some date adjustments due to the early arrival of Kyler Alan Yeager born today at 4:18 pm weighing in at 5lbs. 12oz. Wow so tiny and 23 days early. What a surprize. Mom and baby are doing great! July's class that was scheduled next week will be change. In that class she is using some Jillibean Soup. And the August class she will be using Echo Parks Victoria Gardens. Super cute! I also ordered their Halloween and Christmas lines. Super Cute!


Bella new lines were to tempting to pass up. Stephanie herself help me with my order. She was so nice.

Fun things we saw along our travels


Today was a fun day. I look forward to seeing more fun things and chatting with more creative people.

Let me know if there is something you would like me to carry at Scrapp'n Savvy

Stau Savvy, Scrap often!

No comments:

Post a Comment