Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekly Layout by Margene



For those of you that make the Magic Kingdom part of your summer break, here is a layout designed for the occasion. Margene worked on this at the last P.J. crop and it got everyone chatting about their trips to the Magic Kingdom. I received some great tips and I can't wait to go myself. I am taking my two youngest for the first time and I plan on using this layout.

Thanks Margene for a great layout. Her Kaiser Kreation class is tomorrow and her Pages, Pizza and Prizes Crop is this Friday night. Kaiser Kreations is full but I believe there a couple more spots in the crop.

Just a reminder - Scrapp'n Savvy needs to have a major clear out so we have room to bring in the new.

30% off all printed paper and the coordinating embellishments
20% off all Bazzill
15% off tools

Sale ends Saturday

Happy Scrapp'n!

No comments:

Post a Comment