Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 3 of CHA

Today is the last day of CHA a bitter sweet I think. I love, love seeing all the new and getting so much inspiration from the top designers, but my brain is on overload. I am excited to go home and share what I have learned.

Zva had some new crystal and pearl flourishes that I thought would make a great addition to our embellishment selection.


Susan, the owner and a Texan helped me with my order. They have some new home decor pieces. She was at CKC in The Woodlands and will be coming to the San Marcus convention to teach. She is also making a sample for Scrapp'n Savvy.

One of American Craft's new release was designed by Amy Tangerine. By request I bought her line. It is super cute.

Not sure what happened to my camera but as you can see from this picture something is not right. I lost my picture of me and Tim Holtz as well as other companies we bought from today. We ordered from Ranger, Bazzill, Buttons Galore, Lily Bee, and Epiphany,

Queen Co. had some fun Disney inspired embellishments that will go great with the Disney paper we have already.

Well the day ended with Michelle and I helping my family take down the Bazzill booth and a crazy late dinner. Crazy because it is just plain fun to be with my family and crazy Mona and Frani. I think it took over an hour to get our food but we were well entertained by Boss, my brother, Mona and Frani.

Thanks guys for the end of a super fun week

No comments:

Post a Comment