Sunday, July 17, 2011

A great start!


CHA here I come. I have gone to this event many many times all on Bazzill ticket to help my brother in his booth. Helping many store owners buy cardstock and fun embellishments for their store. This time I am going as a store owner and I am both nervous and excited. Why nervous? That is simple I want Scrapp'n Savvy to have the perfect mix to help all of you preserve your memories using the latest and greatest product out there. Feel free to post a comment as I bring you along with my daily post from Chicago. You want me to check out any booth let me know! Excited???? We that is no brainer I LOVE the creative energy at these conventions. Mingling with the most gifted and talented in this industry. Plus I love the smell of paper! Whoot Whoot.

Well I just arrived after a great flight. Found my shuttle with ease. Walked into a pretty room with a great view and thought I would unpack . . . well my shampoo exploded UGH!!!!!!!! Apparently you need a fresh hefty zip-lock. All but two outfits were covered with slimy shampoo. Oh the Suds! So I am off to a great start!!!!



Tomorrow before class we, my friend Michelle and I, will head to down town to check out "The Bean" and eat some true Chicago Pizza for lunch.

I will post the weekly layout in the morning. It is an adorable Disney themed page and Margene did a great job!

Happy Scrapp'n

No comments:

Post a Comment